Organic Garden Consultations
Onsite at Your Place
This service is for you if you:
- Live in the Washington DC Metro Area
- Want to get help at your place
- Have a garden and want advise on it
- Want a garden but don’t know where to put it
- Want to expand your garden, perhaps add berries, fruit or nut trees
Service can be done any time of year.
- Defining your garden goals, desires and questions for your garden or property
- Two professionals give you lots of ideas for you to reach your garden goals and answer questions
- Benefit of our solar pathfinder to hone in on how much sun different areas have each hour of the day, each month of the year
- 5 to 2 hours minimum with the pros onsite (amount of time depends on the size of your place)
- Write-up of what was discussed while onsite, including recommendations and next steps to take action to reach your those goals
How it Works:
- Order a consultation from our website
- We will contact you via email to schedule your service, or do so when we speak on the phone
- Once your session is scheduled, we’ll email you a questionnaire to be completed prior to your consultation.
- Fill out the questionnaire and email it back at least 24 hours prior to your consultation.
- Two garden professionals come onsite to do the onsite part of the consultation.
- After the consultation you receive the write up with recommendations and next steps
Price is $400. if you are within 25 miles of the Vienna Metro.
" Debby & Russell were amazing. They gave us lots of ideas, options and suggesitons. So much more than I expected."
"It is just awesome how helpful Debby & Russell have been. Could not transform my homestead without them."
They asked a lot of thoughtful questions to make sure that I was getting exactly what I wanted, they were extremely knowledgeable about what could be planted and when and they demonstrated great flexibility in suggesting alternatives to the plan when I didn't like a proposed idea. Their research on what would work in my space and implementation was spectacular. They were supportive of my limited budget and didn't try to upsell me at all.
"I had questions about building my garden and they were great coming over, showing me what to do and guiding me to take on this project I have wanted to do for a while. Thank you."