Organic Garden Start-Up ProgramFor Spring, Summer or Fall/Winter
Want to get your spring or fall garden set up but don't have the time ?
Many folks who have a garden, put off getting it going each season because they are short on time.
This service will allow you to still have home grown produce.
Service can be done for Spring, Summer and/or Fall/Winter Gardens.
Service Includes everything to get your garden going:
How it Works:
- Cleaning up of old plants
- Pull weeds
- Loosen soil as needed
- Add organic amendments to feed the soil as needed
- Sowing vegetable, herb and/or flower seeds
- To sow a cover crop, add $10.00
- Add vegetable, herb and/or flower plants
- Order what service you want from our website. You can order spring, summer, fall/winter or any combination.
- We will contact you to schedule your service and have a short chat about what you want to plant.
- We send you the list of available varieties you would like for us to plant.
- If we are unfamiliar with your garden, we may schedule a visit prior to your service date.
Pricing is for locations within 35 miles of zip code 22031. Contact us about further distances.
To inquire: 703.281.7743 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This service is for people who already have a vegetable garden.