Organic Gardening Talks, Presentations & Classes
Debby Ward, Garden Coach Deb, our Founder is available to speak for your group or event.
5 Most Popular Topics Are
- Maximize Your Garden Space
- How to Start a Veggie Garden
- Companion Planting - Plants Helping Plants so You Work Less
- Building Healthy Living Soil
- Herb Gardening
Other Popular Topics Include:
- Attracting Beneficial Insects to Your Garden
- Container Gardening
- Foodscaping - Integrating edible annuals & perennials into your landscape
- Organic Gardening for Families
- Why Garden Organically
- Fall & Winter Gardening
- Plants & Seeds - Safe Buying Guide
- Four Season Garden Planning
- Herbs from our Yards
- Health Benefits of Common Kitchen Herbs
- Herbs for Stress
- Herbs for Diabetes
- Introduction to Western Herbalism
Debby has spoken for:
- Fairfax County Master Gardener Training series
- Mason Sustainability Institute
- Washington Gardener Magazine
- Fairfax County Green Breakfast - Fairfax County Soil & Water Conservation District
- Grow Your Health - Gardening, Local Food and Wellness Festival
- Take Back Your Health Conference
- Love Your Body Festival
- Reston Hospital
- Live Well Festival
- Many other area garden clubs, groups and organizations
Have a garden topic your group would like to learn about?
Want to host a class or course? We can also teach our classes at your space or for your group.
Contact us and lets chat about it.
- Be any length from 15 minutes to weekend seminars.
- Include handouts and worksheets.
- Include PowerPoint presentations.
To inquire: 703.281.7743 or firstname.lastname@example.org
See where we are speaking