Seed Starting SuccessTake the mystery out of types of seed, quality seed and seed starting with this fun and informative hands-on class.
- Have fun in workshops making your own seed starting mix, choosing what to grow, planting your seeds and documenting your seed starting success.
- Come away understanding seed types; including certified organic, biodynamic, open pollinated, hybrid, and genetically modified, to make smart seed choices.
- Master reading seed catalogs and packets so you can really use the information to your advantage.
- Learn and use Debby's Custom Seed Starting System.
- Grasp working with seed starting supplies.
- Share in Debby's infectious zest for good seeds and seed starting.
- Go home with your own planted seed tray..
Class includes the Prior Unity Garden Custom Seed Starting System with:
- Customized Planting Tray with 2 Size Planting Cells
- Self-Watering Tray & Daisy Tray Protector
- Clear Plastic Dome
- Custom Seed Starting Mix
- "How to Use" This System Guide
- Five Reusable Worksheets
- 50 page Handout w/Charts & Tips
Enjoy the success, satisfaction, diversity and money savings of starting your plants from seed.